Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome to My Real Estate Photography Blog!

The National Association of Realtors reports that “98% of home buyers who searched for a home online said that photos were among the most useful features of real-estate websites.”

Yet, the vast majority of Real Estate Agents are still using ordinary and amateur photography to bring their clients’ Homes to the Real Estate Market.

I currently work with several of the top real estate agents in the Fort Smith area who understand the importance of showcasing their properties with good photography.


Here you'll find photos of the listings that I've had the pleasure to photograph in the past as well as new listings that I complete.  


I would love the opportunity to work with you... let me help you to make the best first impression for your listing and for your client! 

No comments:

Post a Comment